HARRAZ LEISURE & NATURE TOURS PROFILE
HARRAZ Leisure & Nature Tours owned and managed by 100% local Bruneian, who cares about quality of services, travels and committed our lives to it. We are stands by our promises, best rates and value of services. From the moment you interact with HARRAZ LEISURE & NATURE TOURS, you will find the travel human services with whole-heartedly.
The Company located in the Kingdom of Unexpected Treasures of Negara Brunei Darussalam with its good location not only as a getaway to Borneo or a stopover destination on the Europe/ East Asia/ Australia/ New Zealand but also for a multi centre vacation as a destination to combine with Kota Kinabalu (Sabah), Sarawak or Kalimantan for a complete Borneo experience
Our Company is responsible for introducing a rich and Majestic Royal Heritage, the Traditions and Culture of the Malay and Borneo peoples, Best Golfing Facilities, Safe, Peaceful, Healthy and Friendly destination.
Types of tours will be covering not just sightseeing but also the Culture and our range of Services and Products includes-
- Inbound Sightseeing Tour
- Outbound Holiday Packages
- Half Day / Full Day / Evening Tours
- Shuttle Service
- MICE (Meeting, Incentive, Conference and Exhibition)
- Cultural and Heritage Tour
- Hotel Reservation
- Corporate Golf or Golf Tournament
- Birthday/ Wedding & Theme Party
- Tailor Made Tours & Holiday Packages
- Other Tours in Sabah / Kota Kinabalu / Sandakan and etc
Selamat Datang or Welcome to ...
Negara Brunei Darussalam
(The Abode of Peace)
Brunei is a small Islamic Sultanate nestled on the North West Coast of Borneo. It is divided into four districts and an important source of Oil and Liquefied Natural Gas for the expanding markets of Asia and the Far East. Brunei is a home to the World's only Sovereign Malay Sultanate, custodian of a vibrant culture linked to its centuries Old Royal and Islamic Heritage and Traditions covered almost entirely by pristine and easy accessible tropical rainforests teeming with a rich diversity of flora and fauna, blessed by abundant reserves of natural resources that have resulted in one of Asia's highest standards of living shielded by nature from the extremes weather or seismic activity. Brunei Darussalam is not a lucky country of its inhabitants, but one that visitors can enjoy with peace of mind and in tranquillity.
- Size - 5,765 km2 (about 10 times Singapore's size) over 70% covered by primary rainforest
- Population - 391,000. Malay Majority with significant Chinese, Borneo Indigenous and expatriate minorities.
- Malay is the official language, English widely spoken as well as Mandarin Chinese and Borneo dialects.
- Government - Constitutional Monarchy, His Majesty Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah the 29th Sultan of Brunei is head of state and head of Government.
- Religion - Islam is the official religion and freedom of worship for other religions.
- Currency - Brunei Dollar (BND) but Singapore Dollars can be used at 1:1